For Topnotch Residential Roofing in NC and SC, GRC Builders is the Company to Call
Is it time to replace your old roofing system? Searching for a contractor you can trust with your residential roofing can be difficult, especially if you haven’t done so before. By hastening the process and being careless with your decisions, you might end up hiring the wrong roofer for the job. Working with an unreliable contractor can potentially rob your home of its beauty, durability, and comfort for many years. You can prevent this from happening by turning to GRC Builders.We are the preferred roofing contractor of choice for residents in North and South Carolina.
We Offer a Wide Range of Roofing Choices
We understand that you may not be familiar with everything going on with your roofing system. Our experts at GRC Builders will inform you of what problems currently exist on your roof, what needs to be done, and most especially, what your options are.
We’ve rounded up some of your ideal material choices, in case your roof needs to be replaced with a higher quality system.
- Asphalt Shingles – The most popular roofing material in America, asphalt shingle is easy to install, provides a high level of protection for the home, and is usually the most cost-effective roofing choice. Asphalt roofing can last or up to 30 years or more with proper maintenance.
- Metal – This is an increasingly popular choice among homeowners. Metal roofs are known for their strength, versatility in design, and most importantly, for their energy efficiency. They can reflect unwanted heat back to its source, helping improve your overall comfort without overworking your utility systems.
- Slate – Slate is popular for its natural beauty and charm, as well as for its longevity. Many slate roofs that were installed have lasted for hundreds of years. It has a life expectancy of between 75 and 200 years.
- Tiles – Tile is among the most durable and environmentally sustainable roofing choices. Most tile roofs have warranties ranging from 40-50 years, although some of them have lasted for centuries. Tile roofs available today are made of either clay or concrete tiles.
- Wood – Shingles and shakes made of wood have been a natural choice for protecting homes for hundreds of years. Wood roofs are aesthetically pleasing and provide natural beauty. Today, homeowners choose wood roofing for a variety of reasons, including achieving a traditional look, a desire to use natural materials, or for historic accuracy.
Contact us today and get a FREE estimate!
Experience first-hand the quality of products and residential roofing services we offer here at GRC Builders. To schedule an appointment, give us a call at (704) 769-0472 or complete our contact form. We’ll be glad to offer you a FREE estimate.